Monday, September 27, 2010

Let me google that for you!


If you're a power searcher, or other people think you are, and you're getting tired of all those requests for answers to questions that a quick Google search would provide, try: Let me google that for you. 
Enter a search term, click the Google Search button, and a link appears that you can copy, paste and send to your friend. When they click the link, an animation displays the 'complicated' process of searching on Google for information. Then it directs the user to the actual search results page from Google.
This tool is great when you have friends when people keep asking you stupid questions.

Lately I've been getting a lot of questions about my study. I'm studying International Lifestyle Studies and I'm sure most people out here never heard about that study.
So let me google that for you: 
International Lifestyle Studies... what's that?? CLICK HERE

No comments: