Saturday, September 11, 2010

Welcome to Everlasting Exposure!


I would like to welcome you to my blog called 'Everlasting Exposure'!

I made this blog for several reasons. I have been thinking about getting a blog for a while. A recent lecture about blogging gave me the final push to set this up.

Two weeks ago I started to study: International Lifestyle Studies.
This is a brand new study in the Netherlands.

In 4 years I'll graduate as a Lifestyle proffesional. Which means I can find a job as a trendwatcher in all kind of industries (for example human movement or fashion). So far I'm really enjoying it and I hope I'm able to convey my enthusiasm to all of you with this blog.

My intention of 'Everlasting Exposure' is to expose the world and it's recent trends from my point of view.

Feel free to criticize or comment me in every way, cause at the end a blog is like a never ending conversation.

No comments: